- Full-day tour of the Great Ocean Road, from Melbourne
- Keep your eye out for wild koalas along the way
- Visit Great Otway National Park to see the rain forest and look for resident animals like grey kangaroos and swamp wallabies
- Admire rock formations including the Twelve Apostles at Port Campbell National Park
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
The Great Ocean Road officially begins at Torquay, a famous surf town of gorgeous, sandy beaches. Stop at a beachside location before continuing through several charming port towns before stopping at Great Otway National Park, which boasts ancient trees among a semitropical forest.
The coastal landscape comes to a dramatic climax at Port Campbell National Park, where you can gawk at the Twelve Apostles—a grouping of massive limestone pillars that rise up out of the ocean.
The rugged cliffs along the Great Ocean Road once made for perilous navigation for vessels sailing into the port of Melbourne. Hear the tragic tales of Australia’s ‘Shipwreck Coast’ and visit Loch Ard Gorge, the postcard-worthy site of a notorious 1878 shipwreck.
Finally, view the Gibson's Steps for a dramatic example of the power of erosion. Take in the incredible cliff line and offshore stacks before continuing on your drive back to Melbourne.
Stop for dinner (own expense) on the return drive to Melbourne. Relax on the ride back to your hotel, or share snapshots of the day with family and friends using the coach’s free onboard Wi-Fi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go West Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms