Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn about Melbourne’s history and culture on a 2.5-hour walking tour
- Visit important landmarks such as Federation Square and Parliament
- Enjoy a tea or coffee at a local cafe halfway through the tour
- Choose from the Eastern or Western portion of the Golden Mile
Departure & Return
Meet on the WEST steps of St Pauls Cathedral on the corner of Flinders Street and Swanston Street. (facing the Young and Jacksons Hotel) Please be at the start point a least 5 minutes prior to ensure you can find your guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Secrets Tours
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Nice coffee stop at one of the city's famous establishment." See review