Are you interested in?
Melbourne Museum Tours
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
600 Tours & Activities
Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
4 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Melbourne as you wish with a 24-hour or 48-hour City Sightseeing bus pass. Board the double-decker and enjoy panoramic views of highlights like the Eureka Tower, Federation Square, and seaside St. Kilda as you learn their history via the onboard commentary. Hop off and on to explore on foot, or stay aboard to get your bearings and decide your sightseeing plans. Ideal for first-time visitors and those short on time.
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour in Melbourne
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Melbourne’s highlights from a double-decker
- See attractions such as Federation Square, Luna Park, and the Melbourne Star
- Hop on and off along two routes around the city and St. Kilda
- Learn about the sights from the onboard commentary
- Choose a 24- or 48-hour ticket to fit your schedule
- Unlimited travel for the duration of ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 or 48 hours (depends on option chosen at check-out)
Commentary available in English
Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shops
Vouchers valid for 12 months
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round (except Good Friday, 25th December, 1st January)
- City Tour: First departure - 9:30am, Last departure - 5:30pm (October - April), 4:10pm (May - September). Frequency - every 40 minutes.
- St. Kilda Tour: First departure - 9:45am, Last departure - 4:45pm (October - April), 3:45pm (May - September), Frequency - every 60 minutes (October - April), every 120 minutes (May - September).
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at the Federation Square stop, stop 1 on the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during City Sightseeing Melbourne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Sightseeing Melbourne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The drivers I had were courteous and helpful, but bundle up if you are there in the winter, because I don't think the bus was heated." See review
- "However be aware that on Monday and Wednesday the open market is closed and there is nothing around the area to see." See review
- "There were limited times and it was only one route." See review
Product code: 2065MELBOURNE
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneFood Tours - VictoriaHop on Hop Off - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaCity Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaMarkets - VictoriaFood Tours - Yarra ValleyHop on Hop Off - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyCity Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyFood Tours - Mornington PeninsulaHop on Hop Off - Mornington PeninsulaBus Tours - Mornington PeninsulaCity Tours - Mornington PeninsulaAudio Guides - Mornington PeninsulaMarkets - Mornington PeninsulaCategory
Flemington RacecourseFederation SquareCarlton BrewhouseAshcombe Maze & Lavender GardensSouth WharfEureka Skydeck 88 Polly WoodsideArts Centre MelbourneParliament House of VictoriaAAMI ParkWilliamstownAustralian National Aviation MuseumNational Gallery of VictoriaFlagstaff GardensMelbourne Regent TheatreChapel StreetMelbourne SouthgateSunny Ridge Strawberry FarmMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Lygon Street