Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Melbourne as you wish with a 24-hour or 48-hour City Sightseeing bus pass. Board the double-decker and enjoy panoramic views of highlights like the Eureka Tower, Federation Square, and seaside St. Kilda as you learn their history via the onboard commentary. Hop off and on to explore on foot, or stay aboard to get your bearings and decide your sightseeing plans. Ideal for first-time visitors and those short on time.
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour in Melbourne
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Melbourne’s highlights from a double-decker
- See attractions such as Federation Square, Luna Park, and the Melbourne Star
- Hop on and off along two routes around the city and St. Kilda
- Learn about the sights from the onboard commentary
- Choose a 24- or 48-hour ticket to fit your schedule
- Unlimited travel for the duration of ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 or 48 hours (depends on option chosen at check-out)
Commentary available in English
Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shops
Vouchers valid for 12 months
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round (except Good Friday, 25th December, 1st January)
- City Tour: First departure - 9:30am, Last departure - 5:30pm (October - April), 4:10pm (May - September). Frequency - every 40 minutes.
- St. Kilda Tour: First departure - 9:45am, Last departure - 4:45pm (October - April), 3:45pm (May - September), Frequency - every 60 minutes (October - April), every 120 minutes (May - September).
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at the Federation Square stop, stop 1 on the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during City Sightseeing Melbourne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Sightseeing Melbourne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneFood Tours - VictoriaHop on Hop Off - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaCity Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaMarkets - VictoriaFood Tours - Yarra ValleyHop on Hop Off - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyCity Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyFood Tours - BurnieHop on Hop Off - BurnieBus Tours - BurnieCity Tours - BurnieAudio Guides - BurnieMarkets - BurnieCategory
Parliament House of VictoriaYarra RiverDaylesfordMelbourne Star Observation WheelCarlton BrewhouseEureka Skydeck 88 Melbourne MuseumRippon Lea EstateBlock ArcadeLygon StreetWilliamstownArts Centre MelbourneBrighton BeachLuna Park MelbourneWerribee Open Range ZooCollins StreetOld Treasury BuildingFitzroy GardensMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Forum Melbourne