Explore our promoted experiences
- Racehorse Tour from Melbourne with beer and wine tasting from Melbourne
- Visit the 'Living Legends' at Woodlands Historic Park
- Enjoy a gourmet wood-fired pizza lunch and regional wines at Gisborne Peak Estate
- Taste full-flavored classic beers at the Holgate Brewery
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop in at the park’s 150-year-old homestead for morning tea. Enjoy a teatime view of lovely gardens and parklands, where you may spot native kangaroos hopping by.
Make your way to the beautiful Macedon Ranges wine region for a visit to the Gisborne Peak Estate winery. Taste the rieslings, chardonnays and semillons of this award-winning, family-run winery and savor a lunch of gourmet wood-fired pizza served with gorgeous mountain and vineyard views.
Your final stop is the Holgate Brewery, a classic Aussie pub that boasts the 2008 award for Best Beer Brewed in Victoria. Sample several different craft beers while soaking up the country ambience or lounging in the beer garden, and then relax on the return drive to Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Sports Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Champion Racehorse Tour with Beer and Wine Tasting.