Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour of the Bellarine and Mornington peninsulas, from Melbourne
- See more of Melbourne's surroundings with this comprehensive tour
- Travel by car, boat, and gondola
- Includes lunch, and pickup and drop-off from central Melbourne
Departure & Return
Please wait at the Bus Stop outside Mail Exchange Hotel - 688 Bourke Street, Melbourne
9 Riverside Quay, Southbank
191 Collins St, Melbourne
219 Exhibition St, Melbourne
Tour finishes at the Mail Exchange Hotel where guests can use the free tram system within the CBD to return to their hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Australia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms