4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Outdoor-loving travelers will love this four-day camping trip to the Grampians and the Great Ocean Road. Solo travelers, couples, or other travelers who want to meet like-minded people will especially enjoy this small-group tour. Staying in private campgrounds and touring in a private bus, you’ll travel along the scenic coastline of Victoria, stopping at highlights like the 12 Apostles, the Great Otway National Park, and the Otway Fly Treetop Adventures.
- All camping equipment and sleeping bags are included
- Four lunches, three breakfasts, and three dinners are provided
- Entry to the fun Otway Fly Treetop Walk is included
- An ideal tour for fun-loving travelers seeking an adventure
Saved to wishlist!
All camping equipment including tents and sleeping bags
Free entry to the 25m high Otway Fly Treetop Walk
Comfortable A/C Mercedes minibus with WIFI and USB charging stations at all seats
Alcohol and/or soft drinks
Departure & Return
18 Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hop To It Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day Group Camping Tour - Visit Grampians, Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Day Group Camping Tour - Visit Grampians, Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day Group Camping Tour - Visit Grampians, Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day Group Camping Tour - Visit Grampians, Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMelbourne4WD Tours - VictoriaSporting Events - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaExtreme - Victoria4WD Tours - Yarra ValleySporting Events - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyExtreme - Yarra Valley4WD Tours - BallaratSporting Events - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratExtreme - BallaratCategory
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)City Circle TramOld Melbourne GaolMelbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreLoch Ard GorgeParliament House of VictoriaSunny Ridge Strawberry FarmScienceworksEureka Skydeck 88 Old Treasury BuildingComo House and GardenThe District DocklandsCaulfield RacecourseMelbourne Star Observation WheelChapel StreetState Library VictoriaAustralian BalletCarlton BrewhouseSEA LIFE® Melbourne AquariumRod Laver Arena