- Follow one of the world’s most famous road trip routes
- Head inland to explore south Australia’s beautiful national parks
- Accommodation, park fees, and meals are included on your tour
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Melbourne and Adelaide hotels
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary is subject to change due to road and weather conditions.
- The hike to the Pinnacle is the most challenging walk on the tour through rough terrain, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Passengers below 18 y-o traveling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to your local operator prior to departure
- Please note: these tours are adventure tours and cater more specifically to the adventure and backpacker market. There are no restrictions on age, however the tour and activities require a reasonable level of fitness.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Groovy Grape Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Trip from Melbourne to Adelaide.