Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- Children 4 years and older are welcome on tour. To book a child simply add an additional 'adult' ticket to your booking. For example, if you wish to book 2 adults and 1 child, select 3 'adult' tickets. If you are travelling with children, you must book a 'private' room and contact the supplier to provide the age of your child.
- If you require a child or infant booster seat these can be provided but must be arranged directly with the Operator prior to departure
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to Wilsons Promontory is mostly walking/light hiking based
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Ultimate Tour.