- Close encounter with wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Our main meeting point for this tour is Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am. Alternatively if you wish to change or re-confirm your pickup location, please contact our reservations team on +61393931333.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not suitable for infants or children aged 5 years old and under.
- Children aged between 6 to 17 years old are required to upgrade to private accommodation and must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Our tours are conducted in English. If you require translated tour commentary, download our FREE App “Tour Translations of Australia” before travel! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store in the following languages: Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms