2-Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour from Melbourne
- 2-day Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park tour from Melbourne
- See some of Southern Australia's most impressive surf beaches
- Visit the coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Drive along the coastal Great Ocean Road and see the 12 Apostles
- See the dramatic landscape of Grampians National Park on a guided scenic walk
- Overnight stay in the Grampians included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 6pm-7:30pm. If continuing onto Adelaide you will arrive at approximately 7pm.
What To Expect
Next, delve into the wild beauty of Grampians National Park. Trek through rugged terrain and soak up the scenery of waterfalls and natural lookouts.
This well-organized tour includes overnight accommodation, breakfast on day two, a professional guide, and all transport—so you can skip the stress of planning and enjoy your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11 lbs (5 kg) if returning to Melbourne. Luggage limit of 55 lbs (25 kg) if continuing onto Adelaide.
- Children 4 years and older are welcome on tour. To book a child simply add an additional 'adult' ticket to your booking. For example, if you wish to book 2 adults and 1 child, select 3 'adult' tickets. If you are travelling with children, you must book a 'private' room and contact the supplier to provide the age of your child.
- Children under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to The Grampians is mostly walking/light hiking based
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour from Melbourne.
- "Enjoy sunset, starry night, Milky Way and sunrise one shot!" See review