- Extraordinary photo ops at Boroka Lookout, the Loch Ard Gorge and more
- Stay overnight in the Grampians National Park with accommodation pre-arranged
- Two meals, park fees and transportation provided as part of your tour
- Handy hotel pick-up in Melbourne city available free of charge
Departure & Return
Our meeting point for this tour is the Immigration Museum - 400 Flinders St Corner Market St Melbourne @ 07:35am. If you wish to change or re-confirm your pickup location, please contact our reservations team on +61393931333.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not wheelchair accessible due to uneven surfaces.
- Minimum age is 6 years old, not suitable for infants or children under this age. Children aged between 6 and 17 are required to stay in private accommodation and must be accompanied by legal guardian or adult.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms