9 hours (Approx.)
With replica homes and costume displays plus dance performances at weekends, the Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park showcases Malaysia’s cultural diversity. A wealth of traditional games and activities, from slingshots and blowpipes to spinning tops and cooking techniques, make it a great interactive choice with kids. Book tickets in advance before you head out to Ayer Keroh to spare the family the stress of a potential wasted journey.
- Prebook tickets for the Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park in Ayer Keroh
- Explore 13 traditional homes, one for each state in Malaysia
- Enjoy interactive games and cultural performances, especially on weekends
- Great family choice, with kiddies park, swimming pool, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
11/6/2019 - 11/11/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operation Hours: Monday – Thursday: 09.00am – 5.30pm. Last admission at 5.15pm. Friday – Sunday/Public Holiday/School Holiday : 09.00am – 6.00pm. Last admission at 5.45pm.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Admission Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Admission Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Admission Tickets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Admission Tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Admission Tickets
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMelakaAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurMuseum Tickets & Passes - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruMuseum Tickets & Passes - Johor BahruCategory
Malacca River (Sungai Melaka)Melaka Botanical GardenMelaka Portuguese SquareA' Famosa Safari WonderlandMagic Art MuseumThe Shore Sky TowerMelaka Bird ParkCheng Hoon Teng TempleJonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat)Zoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari)Illusion 3D Art Museum MelakaUpside Down House Melaka