30 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Return from Malacca with some truly fantastic photographs after time spent at the Upside Down House, a traditional Malay house that has, quite literally, been turned on its head. Ideal for families, the house provides hilarious photo opportunities while also providing insight into traditional Malay culture. Plus, booking in advance means you'll guarantee an admission ticket to the popular attraction.
- Guarantee your entry to the Malacca Upside Down house by booking in advance
- A family-friendly activity that's ideal for first-time visitors
- Exit the attraction with some fantastic photographs to put on social media
- Avoid disappointment by securing your ticket before you visit
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
4/1/2019 - 12/31/2030
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 7:00pm Friday – Sunday 10:00 – 9:00pm
- CHILD denotes age from above 90 cm in height and below 12 years old. Admission is complimentary for child below 90 cm in height.
- MODIFICATION: Please note that Upside Down House Gallery Melaka reserves the right to amend, delete and/or add to the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- RENOVATION WORKS: Upside Down House Gallery Melaka reserves the right at its own discretion to carry out renovations and/or upgrading works as and when deemed necessary.
- FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food and drinks allowed within Upside Down House Gallery Melaka.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Melaka Upside Down House Admission Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Melaka Upside Down House Admission Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Melaka Upside Down House Admission Tickets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Melaka Upside Down House Admission Tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Melaka Upside Down House Admission Tickets
30 to 60 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMelakaAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurMuseum Tickets & Passes - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruMuseum Tickets & Passes - Johor BahruCategory
Malacca Crocodile Park (Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka)A' Famosa Safari WonderlandA' Famosa Water Theme ParkIllusion 3D Art Museum MelakaBaba & Nyonya Heritage MuseumThe Shore OceanariumTaming Sari Tower (Menara Taming Sari)Jonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat)The Shore Sky TowerCheng Hoon Teng TempleZoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari)Melaka Botanical Garden