Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Melaka Thousand Tales of Adventure
Meals & beverages
Departure & Return
4/8/2020 - 12/18/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via tripadvisor extranet
- In the event that you do not receive e-ticket from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 can participate for free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-7:00pm (last admission at 6:30pm)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holidays: 10:00am-9:30pm (last admission at 9:00pm)
- Address: No. G-30, 1-30, 2-30, 3-30, Jalan PM 9, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Melaka Thousand Tales of Adventure Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Melaka Thousand Tales of Adventure Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Melaka Thousand Tales of Adventure Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Melaka Thousand Tales of Adventure Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Melaka Thousand Tales of Adventure Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksMelakaTheme Parks - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurTheme Parks - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaTheme Parks - Johor BahruAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruCategory
The Shore Sky Tower Tours & TicketsZoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari) Tours & TicketsA' Famosa Water Theme Park Tours & TicketsMagic Art Museum Tours & TicketsJonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat) Tours & TicketsMelaka Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsCheng Hoon Teng Temple Tours & TicketsMelaka Portuguese Square Tours & TicketsMalacca River (Sungai Melaka) Tours & TicketsA' Famosa Safari Wonderland Tours & TicketsMelaka Bird Park Tours & TicketsUpside Down House Melaka Tours & Tickets