45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Capture hilarious selfies and adorable family shots at the Magic Art Museum, home to over 70 pieces of 3D artwork spread over 7,000 square feet (650 square meters) of exhibition space. Pose against natural wonders, deadly creatures, and landmarks from ancient Egypt to Angkor Wat to create a wealth of optical illusions.
- Prebook tickets for Melaka’s Magic Art Museum
- Explore eight zones in 7,000 square feet (650 square meters) of space
- Take eye-catching pictures with more than 70 different artworks
- Get creative with crazy poses and quirky group shots
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
4/1/2020 - 12/31/2030
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adultOpening Hours: 10am – 7pm (Monday to Friday), 9am – 9pm (for weekend, school holiday & public holiday).
- Please present the redemption voucher at Magic Art Museum ticket Counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable / non-refundable / non-changeable
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This Voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- All Tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malacca Magic Art Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malacca Magic Art Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malacca Magic Art Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malacca Magic Art Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Malacca Magic Art Museum Admission Ticket
45 to 60 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMelakaAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurMuseum Tickets & Passes - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruMuseum Tickets & Passes - Johor BahruCategory
A' Famosa Safari WonderlandMelaka Botanical GardenTaming Sari Tower (Menara Taming Sari)Zoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari)The Shore OceanariumIllusion 3D Art Museum MelakaA' Famosa Water Theme ParkCheng Hoon Teng TempleJonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat)The Shore Sky TowerBaba & Nyonya Heritage MuseumMalacca Crocodile Park (Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka)