- Private tour for your party only
- Focus on street art, architecture, and graffiti
- Bottled water and ice cream provided
- Move at your own pace and ask questions
Departure & Return
the meeting point is at the exact point where we will start the tour. if you are going to use uber or another private transportation service. Contact us to send you directions to the meeting point
The secondary meeting point is at the San Javier metro station, main exit B, This will be agreed if you are going to use the metro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GRAFFITOUR COMUNA 13 by SAG TOUR MEDELLIN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I definitely recommend taking this tour, we even got to see the Christmas lights towards the end of our tour which was a sight to see!" See review