- Comprehensive Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money— lunch included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Medellin
- Climb the Peñol Rock (La Piedra del Peñol) for magnificent views
- Enjoy a tour of Guatape Lake on our private boat
Departure & Return
At Parque del Poblado, 9th street side. The tour departs at 8am from this meeting point.
The departure point is at the Estadio Metro Station at Carrera 70 #47D. Our tour guide will be at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the entrance to the Metro. The tour departs at 8:30am from this meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Recommend comfortable clothes and shoes for walking; light jacket in the evening as it can cool off
- There is no minimum number of clients required for booking. We have a programmed tour everyday.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours Guatape
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "El Peñol is an amazing attraction, don't be put off by the stairs because there are cold drinks waiting at the top." See review
- "Great tour - really good value for money you see quiet a few things, breakfast and lunch is included and you get plenty of time to take pictures." See review
- "El Penol costs 20,000 cop extra to climb to the top." See review