- Fernando Botero art tour in Medellín
- Visit the Museum of Antioquia, home of the world's largest collection of Botero artwork
- See the Plaza de las Esculturas, a square displaying more than 20 Botero statues
- Visit the Parque San Antonio, home of the famous Pájaro de Paz sculpture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Cl. 52 #43, Medellín, Antioquia Museo de Antioquia, Botero Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands