3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bukit Lawang is probably the best place in the world to see orangutans in the jungle—and you can experience these mesmerizing primates on just a 2-night tour. Spend one night in Medan and one night in Bukit Lawang, with a 3-hour jungle trek in Gunung Leuser National Park and a city tour in Medan. The order in which you do the tour depends on your flight schedule.
- Look for orangutans, macaques, and more in Gunung Leuser National Park
- Discover the highlights of Medan on a city tour
- Enjoy two nights’ accommodation with a simple breakfast
- Relax with door-to-door service to and from the airport or hotel
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation + daily breakfast
transport in airconditioned car + fuel - driver, his meals and overnight accommodation costs
permit and local guide for 3 hours jungle trekking in Bohorok/Bukit Lawang
personal expenses such as: drinks, souvenirs, lunch, dinner etc.
donations and tips
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your address in Medan
- Kuala Namu International Airport, Medan Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tri Jaya Tour and travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 days Medan Orangutan Bukit Lawang?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 days Medan Orangutan Bukit Lawang?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 days Medan Orangutan Bukit Lawang?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 days Medan Orangutan Bukit Lawang?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34375P2
Compare Similar Experiences
3 days Medan Orangutan Bukit Lawang
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMedanNature and Wildlife - SumatraMulti-day Tours - SumatraWalking Tours - SumatraNature and Wildlife - PenangMulti-day Tours - PenangWalking Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaMulti-day Tours - Petaling JayaWalking Tours - Petaling JayaCategory