Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Optional 15 dollar ATV insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our representatives will pick you up at the hotel´s lobby. They will be wearing our company´s uniform, but it is important for us to have your contact information in case we can´t locate you.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/11/2020 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with serious mental disorders
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Huana Coa Canopy Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zip lines and ATV´s at Hacienda Los Osuna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zip lines and ATV´s at Hacienda Los Osuna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zip lines and ATV´s at Hacienda Los Osuna?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zip lines and ATV´s at Hacienda Los Osuna?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Zip lines and ATV´s at Hacienda Los Osuna
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMazatlan4WD Tours - SinaloaSporting Events - SinaloaExtreme - SinaloaZiplining - SinaloaCategory