Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify your the name of your hotel, the address of your apartment or if we are going to pick you up in the port.
- Mazatlan cruise vessel terminal, Av. Emilio Barragán 517, Lázaro Cárdenas, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces. Wheelchair can stay in the Village and only pay as children.
- Maximum weight 130 KG (287 LBS) / MINIMUM WEIGHT: 15 KG (33 LBS).
- No minimum or maximum number per booking. 1 person is ok.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veraneando Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Ziplining Experience from Mazatlán.
- "This same tour operator also offers ATV rides but we didn't do those." See review