4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two of Mexico City’s most spectacular highlights on a private tour of the Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe and Teotihuacan, a pre-Columbian city with towering pyramids and ancient carvings. Traveling in a private, climate-controlled vehicle, you’ll join a personal guide to explore each destination, learning the fascinating stories behind the monuments. See the 17th architecture of the cathedral and pilgrimage site, then climb Mexico’s tallest pyramid at the sprawling Teotihuacan archeological site.
- Private combination tour from Mexico City
- Visit an important Catholic pilgrimage site and basilica
- Explore the pre-Columbian architecture of Teotihuacan
- Entrance fees included at both sites
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Mexico City
- Flexibility to customize the day to your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kayak and lifevest
Use of Snorkeling equipment
UV protection rashguard, dry bag and towel
Fruit, cookies, water and juice
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up in any hotel located in Mazatlán hotel zone from Cerritos to the lighthouse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide us with shoe and t-shirt size from all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We recommend that you bring: swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, hat or cap, sunglasses, cash and/or credit cards for tips and personal expenses.
- The maximum weight in the individual kayak is 102kg (225 punds), and in the doible 192kg (425 pounds)
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide us with t-shirt and shoe size from each traveler
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Deer Island in Mazatlán?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Deer Island in Mazatlán?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 30922P47
Compare Similar Experiences
Deer Island in Mazatlán
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanNature and Wildlife - SinaloaWater Tours - SinaloaKayaking - SinaloaHalf-day Tours - SinaloaCategory