7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave large tour groups behind and customize your own private tour of Maui. Choose your own sightseeing locations and preferred activities; a flexible time frame allows for exploration of the Valley Isle at your own pace. Iao Valley State Monument, Kapalua Coastal Trail, Nakalele Blowhole, and Olivine Pools are among the options.
- Experience the diversity that Maui has to offer on a private tour
- Enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own sightseeing itinerary
- Choose among myriad options and adaptable time frame
- Guide accommodates special requests to keep it interesting
Saved to wishlist!
A cooler with bottled water
Extra towels, first aid kit, Dramamine, hand wipes, hand sanitizer
Mosquito repellant, trekking poles, head lights, underwater lights
Umbrellas, paper towels, small trash bags, & other necessities.
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Taste testing $15 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Customer's place: Other hotels & vacation rentals not listed.
- Kahului Harbor
- Lahaina Harbor
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Bring sturdy shoes with traction for uneven surfaces and bathing suits for optional swimming
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 7 passengers per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Makana Maui Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Maui, the Valley Isle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Maui, the Valley Isle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Maui, the Valley Isle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Maui, the Valley Isle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Maui, the Valley Isle
7 to 8 hours
5 hours 45 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
13 hours 10 minutes
10 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Full-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMauiBus Tours - HawaiiDistillery Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - OahuDistillery Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuPlantation Tours - OahuBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiDistillery Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiPlantation Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Oheo GulchMaui Tropical PlantationKaʻanapaliLahaina Jodo MissionHonolua BayHanaBanyan Tree ParkWaileaKaumahina State Wayside ParkOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryʻIao Valley State MonumentMakawaoKapalua Kaʻanapali BeachWailea BeachWaiʻanapanapa State ParkWailukuKahuluiHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Bailey House Museum