Are you interested in?
32 Tours & Activities
Active & Outdoor Classes
39 Tours & Activities
On the Water
152 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your vacation time in Maui by learning an important local pastime: surfing. Conquer the waves with a guide by your side, who will teach you surfing theory, safety, and how to stand up and ride the waves. This semi-private lesson is just you and your party (a family or a couple) without any other students, which means lots of attention from your coach.
- Parking available on site
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Semi-private lesson for just you and your party plus the coach
- Board rental included in lesson price
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All necessary equipment
Departure & Return
Departure Point1900 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Secure storage for your personal belongings available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surf Club Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 30197P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesMauiUnique Experiences - HawaiiSports Lessons - HawaiiSurfing Lessons - HawaiiUnique Experiences - OahuSports Lessons - OahuSurfing Lessons - OahuUnique Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiSports Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiSurfing Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiCategory