Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour and Helicopter Flight
- Stroll through enchanting Hana Tropical Gardens and enjoy the aromatic tropical flowers.
- Pacific Rim Cuisine Luncheon of Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken Breast, and also, Lightly Blackened 7 Spice Seared Ono*, elegantly served at one of Hana’s black sand beaches. *Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-free lunch entree available. served beachside
- Take a scenic 40-minute helicopter ride and enjoy amazing aerial views of Haleakala Crater, remote waterfalls and Maui's rugged coastline
- Small-group tour limited to 6 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointLelepio Place, Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your trip at Maui’s Kahului Heliport in the early or late morning (depending on the trip option selected), climbing on board your sumptuously-appointed limo-van to make your way to Hana. Featuring extra-large windows, plush seats and accommodating a maximum of six, this van ensures you’ll enjoy the ultimate in comfort during your ride to Hana.
As you make your way along this incredibly scenic drive, enjoy a few rest stops that allow you to get a sense for the surrounding area. Check out the charming town of Ke’anae, Wai’anapanapa State Park and Waikani Falls along the way, eventually reaching the isolated tropical splendor of Hana. Take time to wander the village before exploring Hana Tropical Gardens on an included guided tour. Discover the history of the native Hawaiians and learn about their culture, then get a few photos at the lush waterfalls and sparkling pools where you can cool off with a swim.
You’ll also enjoy a tasty Pacific Rim lunch during one of your roadtrip stops. Dig into a meal of fish, chicken, fresh tropical fruit and more, all served on luxurious linen place settings at a beautiful beachside setting. A sample lunch menu is listed in the Itinerary section below.
When it’s time to return home, don’t worry about backtracking by car. Instead, make the trip back in style aboard a 6-passenger, air-conditioned ‘A-Star’ jet helicopter. Celebrate your day of adventure with a 36-minute trip above the amazing scenery of Maui, taking in such famous sights as Haleakala Crater (one of the world’s biggest dormant volcanoes) along with gorgeous hidden waterfalls and the rugged coastline. Stereo music and live narration help add to the fun of your trip. You’ll eventually return back to the Kahului Heliport to end your day.
Please note: more information about passenger requirements can be found in the Additional Information section below.
Choice of Southpointe and Pacifica main course:
• Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
• Kula mixed organic greens
• Roasted corn and black bean relish
• Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortilla
Lightly blackened 7-spice seared ono
• Kula organic greens
• Black olive and caper relish
• Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortilla
• Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
• Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
• Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts
*Vegetarian main course substitute:
• Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
• Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce
Lunch is elegantly served on linen tablecloths with linen napkins, crystalline plates and flatware, and includes tropical island fruit juices and bottled water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, there is an extra charge. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. This is payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour. All passengers are weighed by the helicopter company upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds per person. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing between 240 lbs (109 kg) and 290 lbs (131 kg) or any two persons with the combined weight over 420 lbs (190 kg) will be charged an extra $297.52 payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour. Passengers weighing over 290 lbs (131 kg) will be charged an extra $407.90 payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour.
- Bathing suits are recommended
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate. Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Temptation Tours, Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour and Helicopter Flight.
- "Hint, arrive early, the earlier you leave and don't loligag, the more you see." See review
- "Helicopter is smoother than an airplane, so don't be afraid to do it." See review
- "The small group tour is the way to go as it's relaxed, don't have to wait on tons of people loading and unloading from the bus and you get personal attention for pictures and knowledge transfer from your guide." See review