Are you interested in?
32 Tours & Activities
Active & Outdoor Classes
39 Tours & Activities
On the Water
152 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ka'anapali Beach is one of Maui’s most famous beaches and it’s an ideal place to learn to surf in Hawaii. This semi-private surf lesson is ideal for couples or families that want to learn to surf together, with an expert instructor just for your group. Whether you are a complete beginner hoping to catch your first wave or a more experienced surfer looking to hone your skills, lessons can be tailored to your level and include around 1.5 hours on the water.
- Learn to surf with an experienced dive instructor
- Hit the waves at Maui’s famous Ka'anapali Beach
- Semi-private tour lets you learn at your own pace
- Choice of lesson times available throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Rash guard and water shoes
Parking validation for up to 3 hours
Departure & Return
Departure Point2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Style Adventures Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68624P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiSports Lessons - HawaiiSurfing Lessons - HawaiiSports Lessons - OahuSurfing Lessons - OahuSports Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiSurfing Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
KaʻanapaliKalaupapa National Historical Park Surfing Goat DairyHonolua BayMakawaoBanyan Tree ParkRoyal Lahaina LuauHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Kaumahina State Wayside ParkLanai IslandOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryKaʻanapali BeachUlupalakua Ranch Waiʻanapanapa State ParkOheo GulchPaiaLittle BeachKahuluiHanakao'o Beach ParkʻIao Valley State Monument