Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
104 Tours & Activities
311 Tours & Activities
122 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Reef and Skin Safe all organic sunscreen
Yamaha 350LI Sea Scooters
5 Mermaid tails if needed
Provide only 2 Gopro and if you need more gopro request off vessel
Water, Juices and Sodas in cans only
Extra GoPros and SD Cards
Wet Suit tops
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not ADA
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Maui LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Vessel Charter 8 Sea Scooters and 4 Mermaid Shirts for 3 hr 15 Guests?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Vessel Charter 8 Sea Scooters and 4 Mermaid Shirts for 3 hr 15 Guests?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Vessel Charter 8 Sea Scooters and 4 Mermaid Shirts for 3 hr 15 Guests?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Vessel Charter 8 Sea Scooters and 4 Mermaid Shirts for 3 hr 15 Guests?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 238846P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHop on Hop OffNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursVolunteer Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMauiUnique Experiences - HawaiiHop on Hop Off - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiVolunteer Tours - HawaiiUnique Experiences - OahuHop on Hop Off - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuWater Tours - OahuEco Tours - OahuVolunteer Tours - OahuUnique Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiHop on Hop Off - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiWater Tours - Big Island of HawaiiEco Tours - Big Island of HawaiiVolunteer Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Banyan Tree ParkLanai IslandKahuluiKaʻanapali BeachHonolua BayHaleakala National ParkWaiʻanapanapa State ParkPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkHanaMakawaoOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryRoyal Lahaina LuauPipiwai TrailWaileaKaumahina State Wayside ParkHanakao'o Beach ParkLahaina Jodo MissionWailea BeachMaui Tropical PlantationWaihee Ridge Trail