55 minutes to 1 hour 5 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the natural wonders of Maui and Molokai from above during a helicopter tour. You’re treated to views of steep cliffs and towering waterfalls along the isolated North Shore. Discover the far reaches of Kalaupapa and return through the heart of the West Maui mountains. This aerial tour takes you up close while the pilot’s commentary enhances the view.
- Helicopter tour from Maui to Molokai with commentary provided by the pilot
- Soar across the Pailolo Channel to discover Hawaii's tallest waterfalls
- Fly over Molokai’s remote and isolated northern shoreline
- Souvenir photos and HD flight video on USB, available to purchase
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
HD Flight Video on USB (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
1 Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Weight Restriction: Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that we have accurate body weight from every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. Any passenger over 290 lbs. will require a comfort seat in our WhisperSTAR aircraft. Call our reservations for more information.
- Assisted Passengers: A portable lifting device is available for those customers needing special assistance. Please advise of any special requests.
- Scuba Diving: No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
- Children: A child 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap. Please provide child’s weight at time of booking. Children 2 yrs. and older must occupy a seat with seat belt on and are charged full fare.
- Check-in: Check-in is minimum 45 minutes prior to your tour departure time. For your safety and comfort, hats and over sized bags are not permitted on the flight line or in the helicopter. Please leave these items in your automobile. Bring picture I.D.
- All Flights Include: Ground safety briefing, complimentary coffee or tea, pilot personal narration and choreographed music recorded on the live digital video, Stereo aviator headsets with individual volume control, custom built digital recording system, polarized bubble windows, air-conditioned climate control, custom interiors and much more!
- Routes & Flight Time: Sunshine does not fly any specific routes but has many sights within the area of a described tour that we intend to visit during a tour. Sights may vary due to weather. Flight times are estimates and may vary a few minutes.
- Actual Flight Video: A high-definition video of your actual flight narrated and orchestrated by your pilot is available on USB for purchase.
- Photography: Bring camera and wear a dark colored shirt to reduce glare on the plexiglass windows.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunshine Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maui Molokai Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Maui Molokai Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maui Molokai Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Maui Molokai Helicopter Tour
55 to 65 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMauiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - OahuHelicopter Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
HanaWaiʻanapanapa State ParkRoyal Lahaina LuauKaʻanapaliSurfing Goat DairyKaumahina State Wayside ParkBanyan Tree ParkLahainaWaihee Ridge TrailHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkLittle BeachAli'i Kula Lavender FarmLahaina Jodo MissionHonolua BayPipiwai TrailOheo GulchUlupalakua Ranch Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryWailea Beach