- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Share a private tour with up to 32 people
- Determine the length of your excursion
- Choose which snorkeling sites you visit
Departure & Return
Park at Whaler's Village in Kaanapali and go directly to the beach. Check in is on the beach between Leilani's on the Beach restaurant and Westin Hotel. Zodiac will take you from the beach to vessels. All check in is 30 minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel vessel we prefer children 5 years old and up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let us know if your child is younger since we leave from the beach by zodiac to vessel
- Must be able to climb into zodiac from beach to vessel
- No major injuries, neck or back, pregnant women
- No meal provided - available for purchase
- Bring hats, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof camera, go pros, waterproof watch - wear bathing suits
- You may bring your own personal gear, plus BYOB
- Sanity Snorkel Vessel - restroom, fresh water shower, 32 cushion seats 24 seats in the shade custome build swim platform level to the ocean for easy access off and on the water
- During COVID 19 we can only take half capacity on all vessels
- No major injuries - must be able to climb into zodiac from the beach to vessel
- Weather permitting on all ocean activities
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Diver Dans Specialty Charters, Inc. dba Kaanapali Ocean Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms