- Includes two alcoholic drinks and a 3-course dinner of local specialties
- Get out on the water for a scenic view of the sunset
- Live musician plays favorites old and new and creates a festive, but relaxed, atmosphere
- Get a different view of Lahaina from the water, aboard a comfortable catamaran
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- If members of your group want different menu options, you will need to make separate reservations, once complete please reach out to our team so we can ensure you are seated together.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quicksilver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Dinner Cruise Aboard Quicksilver Serving Prime Rib or Mahi-Mahi (MAUI).