Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip transportation from your area accommodation is included
- Get up close and personal with Matera’s one-of-a-kind landmarks
- Learn all about the city and its history on an in-depth walking tour
- Enjoy a traditional local lunch, plus coffee break
Departure & Return
If you would prefer to meet at a central location in Matera, we can find each other at the main cathedral.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Italy srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms