6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get the personal touch with this private day trip to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and Le Baux-de-Provence. Perfect for art and history lovers alike, the tour follows the footsteps of Vincent van Gogh who spent much of his productive painting time in the towns. The Monastery of Saint-Paul-de-Mausole, Château des Baux-de-Provence, and an exhibition at the Carrieres des Lumieres all feature en route. Entry fees are extra.
- Start in a relaxed way, with a pickup from your hotel, port, or airport
- Enjoy a more personal day trip in Provence with your own private guide
- Learn more about Van Gogh from a guide who knows the history well
- Travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle, just for your sole group
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up everywhere in Provence.
Pick up everywhere in Provence.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour
6 to 8 hours
11 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleArlesAix-en-ProvenceAvignonShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceLayover Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneLayover Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceLayover Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & TicketsAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & TicketsMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsVallon des Auffes Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsFontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsCap Canaille Tours & Tickets