- Full-day Provence lavender fields tour from Marseille
- Visit Aix-en-Provence’s bustling markets and spend time at leisure in the pretty town
- Stop for photos in the magnificent lavender fields of Valensole Plateau
- Enjoy the heady scents of lavender and thyme while exploring Valensole village
- Shop for lavender flowers and essential oils in Valensole’s quaint boutiques
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
You’ll have time in Aix to independently explore. Get some tips from your guide before you head off to visit Aix’s diverse markets, green spaces and cosmopolitan boulevards lined with boutiques, cafés, and eateries. Have a leisurely lunch (own expense) before reconvening with your group for the next leg of the excursion – a journey through Provence’s lavender country.
Drink in the signature beauty of the Valensole Plateau as you course through the painted hills. In Valensole – a Latin-based word meaning ‘valley of the sun’ – the Mediterranean climate combines with fertile earth to create a perfect environment for growing lavender and almond trees. Breathe in the perfumed breeze as you snap photos and wander through the streets of Valensole village, a lovely hillside town where you can purchase bursting bouquets of lavender or some essential oils.
Your Provençal tour ends with a relaxing ride back to your departure point in Marseille.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when traveling with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A La Française Marseille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Overall it was worth it and I would totally recommend it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews