- Half-day private tour of Marseille and Cassis with an expert guide
- Travel along the stunning Corniche des Crêtes, admiring coastal views of the Côte d'Azur
- Look out over the Gulf of Cassis from Cape Canailles
- Take a sightseeing cruise if you wish, and see the Cassis calanques, known as the 'fjords of the French Riviera'
- See top Marseille attractions like the Abbey of St Victor and Notre-Dame de la Garde on a city sightseeing tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Marseille and Cassis Day Trip.