- Full-day private tour of Aix-en-Provence and Marseille with a private local guide
- Stroll down the Cours Mirabeau in Aix and marvel at the boulevard’s stylish mansions
- Explore Aix Old Town and visit the Cézanne Studio if you wish
- See top Marseille attractions like Notre-Dame de la Garde
- Admire coastal views toward Château d’If – the island fortress featured in Alexander Dumas’ novel The Count of Monte Cristo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Marseille included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Marseille City Sightseeing and Aix-en-Provence Day Trip from Marseille.