- 4-hour private tour from Marseille to Aix-en-Provence
- See the Fountain of the Preachy, Albertas Square and the Saint Sauveur Cathedral with your guide
- Discover chic shops and charming cafés
- Visit Paul Cézanne's artist workshop (additional fee)
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, stroll down the charming Cours Mirabeau, Aix’s chic central road lined with 17th- and 18th-century mansions. Snap memorable photos of street scenes and architectural gems as you make your way to Vieil Aix (Old Town). In this lovely historic center, you’ll wander winding streets and explore charming boutiques, cafés and markets. Admire spectacular fountains such as the Four Dolphins Fountain and the Fountain of the Preachy, and grand venues like Albertas Square, Cardeurs Square, Saint Sauveur Cathedral and Hôtel de Ville (City Hall).
Afterwards, enjoy some free time and an optional visit to the Cézanne’s atelier at Les Lauves (own expense), the final studio of the famous Post-Impressionist painter who originated from Aix. View his original workspace and attend a fun painting class.
Your private tour ends with a leisurely drive back to your hotel in Marseille.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands