8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We contact all our guests by text message the evening before the tour begins to reconfirm pick up and departure details.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- MPCT - Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal, Porte 4, Mole Leon Gourret BP 90094 - Cedex 15, 13015 Marseille, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mont Ventoux & Vaison la Romaine from the highest mountain to medieval villages?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mont Ventoux & Vaison la Romaine from the highest mountain to medieval villages?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mont Ventoux & Vaison la Romaine from the highest mountain to medieval villages?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mont Ventoux & Vaison la Romaine from the highest mountain to medieval villages
8 to 9 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Vallon des AuffesCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Fort Saint-JeanMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Calanque d’En-VauMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Calanque de Sormiou Place aux HuilesPalais LongchampRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)La CornicheMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)