3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure Pointla porte de L'orient - Monument aux Armées d'Afrique, 13007 Marseille, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a walking tour of this location lasting 3-4 hours duration and at a gentle pace
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT Health & Safety: Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and in particular our hired vehicles and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE, if required to do so. The driver of a hired mini-bus will wear a mask as will our driver/guide whilst in the vehicle together. We recommend our guests to do likewise. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marseille discover magical secret little fishing ports - half day private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marseille discover magical secret little fishing ports - half day private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marseille discover magical secret little fishing ports - half day private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marseille discover magical secret little fishing ports - half day private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 138969P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleWalking Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceWalking Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneWalking Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Calanque d’En-VauRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)La CornicheMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Fort Saint-JeanMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Palais LongchampMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Vallon des AuffesFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Centre de la Vieille ChariteCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Palais du PharoCap Canaille