Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Get a comprehensive overview of the city
- Cool off at a locals-only beach in Marseille
- Discover the city’s history and unique culture
- Enjoy convenient port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- At the cruise terminal you will be met by a driver with a sign "E-Bike Tours". Please do not walk, just wait near your ship.
- The exact meeting time will be sent to you 5-3 days before the tour.
- You need to know how to ride a bike, how to pedal (lightly) all the time.
- Drivers must be over 4, 9ft (1m45) and under 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be older than 12 to ride their own bike.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If children 10 years or younger are tall enough (4, 9ft), you can ride a bike after your height is checked
- Participants should not be afraid of riding on busy streets in the immediate vicinity with many cars
- This tour is operated only from the port of Marseille
- As we start many tours at different times in the morning, so if you want to go grouped with other people, send us a message with the name and order number you plan to go with. We will do our utmost to make you happy.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour can be bilingual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EBTM Tours Marseille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.