4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend the morning exploring Marseilles’ historical neighborhoods on a small-group tour with a guide. Perfect for visitors looking to maximize their time in the city, the tour covers many of the city’s main sights in half a day. Peruse shops and restaurants in the along the water in the old port, and take in panoramic views along the Cape Croisette.
- Explore the Palais Longchamp and learn about its historical significance
- Tour the Old Port and hear about its transformation from your guide
- Climb the to the basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde for ocean views
- Convenient round-trip transportation from the Marseilles Port Terminal
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chemin du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- OPERATED BY DOMITIA TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The only suggestion: please update the timing, ticket dictated 9am, but the tour actually started at 10:30am." See review
Product code: 31494P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Fort Saint-JeanVallon des AuffesMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Fontaine CastellanePlace aux HuilesCalanque d’En-VauAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Cap CanailleMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Palais du PharoMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)La CornicheMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)