- Explore Calenques National Park via electric bicycle
- Electric pedal assist bike allows the tour to cover lots of ground
- Cycling guide takes care of navigation and provides informative commentary
- Suitable for those in good shape
- Port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
We are located in front of the Avia Gas station, near Restaurant Le Carré, inside the garage. You will see some signq on site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY EVTT PROVENCE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would definitely recommend this for people who like adventure!" See review