2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know Marseilles on a customized, small-group tour. Once you learn to ride your E-scooter, your guide leads you through the city on a tour tailored to your tastes and interests. Whether it’s gastronomy, history, shopping or a combination, explore the sights you want on a tour made just for you.
- Explore Marseilles on a customized E-scooter tour with a guide
- Tailor the experience to your tastes and interests
- Learn to safely ride an E-scooter and enjoy use of all equipment
- Bring home photos from the day taken by your guide
Saved to wishlist!
E-scooter and helmet (mandatory, Décret n°2019-1082 du 23 octobre 2019 - art. 23)
Professional guide with commentaries
Pictures of the tour (sent after the tour on request)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bike balance and practice is required
- Riders must be less than 240 lbs (120kg).
- Min age : 12 years old
- You have to wear closed-flat shoes (no refund accepted if you don't have the right equipment)
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with health problems
- Dependent on favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, we will give you an alternative date or refund the total amount
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TROLIB
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44032P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleCity Tours - ProvenceVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - ProvenceCity Tours - MarignaneVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - MarignaneCity Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Centre de la Vieille ChariteVallon des AuffesMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Fort Saint-JeanCalanque d’En-VauMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)La CornichePalais du PharoMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Palais LongchampMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Cap CanailleCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)