1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the Green Island (Ile Verte), the Eagle Beak (Bec de l'Aigle), and the Mugel Creek (Calanque du Mugel), which are part of the Calanques National Park, on this all-day kayaking tour. The best way to see these sites is by boat and you’ll have a special vantage point from the kayak. Before heading out, receive instructions on how to operate the kayak.
- See the coastline sights from out on the water
- This tour is a good option for active travelers
- The meeting point is easily accessible along the coast
- Locker rooms are available for storing your personal items
Saved to wishlist!
The listed price does not include parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Departure & Return
Location Name: Expenature Location Address: 168, av wilson 13600 La Ciotat
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EXPENATURE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Calanques National Park Kayak Day Tour
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMarseilleKayaking - ProvenceKayaking - MarignaneKayaking - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
La CornicheMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Fontaine CastellaneCalanque d’En-VauMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Centre de la Vieille CharitePlace aux HuilesRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Fort Saint-JeanMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Calanque de Sormiou Cap CanailleVallon des AuffesAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)