6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Palais des Papes - Avignon
Admission to the Pont St Bénézet Avignon
Transfers to Villeneuve Les Avignon & admission to La Chartreuse de Villeneuve Les Avignon
Visits to and entry to the gardens of the Abbaye St Andre & Philippe Le Bel tower.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Avignon its history, daily life & the village of Villeneuve lès Avignon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Avignon its history, daily life & the village of Villeneuve lès Avignon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Avignon its history, daily life & the village of Villeneuve lès Avignon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Avignon its history, daily life & the village of Villeneuve lès Avignon
6 to 8 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Centre de la Vieille ChariteFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)La CornicheVallon des AuffesPlace aux HuilesMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Fort Saint-JeanCap CanailleCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Calanque de Sormiou Palais LongchampRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)