- Day trip from Marseille to Arles, Les Baux and Saint Remy de Provence
- Small group tour has a maximum of eight people, ensuring personalized attention
- See Van Gogh's café in Arles
- Have lunch on your own in Les Baux de Provence
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, head north to Les Baux de Provence. In Baux, take some free time to explore the historic center and get some lunch (own expense). Admire the town's many original 16th-century houses and main attractions such as the Museum of Santons, the Hôtel des Porcelets and St Vincent Church before departing.
Then travel to your final stop, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, to see ‘Les Antiques,’ a funeral monument and triumphal arch that formed part of the ancient Graeco-Roman city of Glanum. Perched within view of Saint-Paul-de-Mausole asylum where Van Gogh was institutionalized, this site became a natural subject of his. Open air provencal markets in St Remy de Provence on Wednesdays and in Arles on Saturdays.
Your full-day tour ends with return to Marseille Vieux Port in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A La Française Marseille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized