4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
Buggy ride for 18 kilo meters
Scarf & Goggles
Far hotels transfer by extra charge $7 per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free transfer from/to any hotel , Please provide us with
your hotel name and room number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Got Your Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hours Buggy Safari With Camel Ride- Marsa Alam ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hours Buggy Safari With Camel Ride- Marsa Alam ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hours Buggy Safari With Camel Ride- Marsa Alam ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hours Buggy Safari With Camel Ride- Marsa Alam ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Hours Buggy Safari With Camel Ride- Marsa Alam
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSports Lessons Mountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarsa Alam4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSports Lessons - Red SeaMountain Bike Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red Sea4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSports Lessons - SafagaMountain Bike Tours - SafagaExtreme - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanSporting Events - AswanNature and Wildlife - AswanSports Lessons - AswanMountain Bike Tours - AswanExtreme - AswanCategory