8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Two guided snorkeling with equipment at Coral Reefs
8 hours boat trip
All Fees and Taxes
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
Transfer from North Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7$
Transfer from South Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7 $
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pickup and return transfer from any hotel in Marsa Alam. Please provide us with your hotel name and room number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Marsa Mubarak Snorkeling Sea Trip With Lunch - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Marsa Mubarak Snorkeling Sea Trip With Lunch - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Marsa Mubarak Snorkeling Sea Trip With Lunch - Marsa Alam?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Marsa Mubarak Snorkeling Sea Trip With Lunch - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Marsa Mubarak Snorkeling Sea Trip With Lunch - Marsa Alam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSafagaPort GhalibMarsa AlamRed SeaUnique Experiences - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaUnique Experiences - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSwim with Dolphins - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaUnique Experiences - AswanNature and Wildlife - AswanSailing - AswanSnorkeling - AswanSwim with Dolphins - AswanWhale Watching - AswanCategory