6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers by high-class air-conditioned vehicles from your hotel
Boat trip with 2 dive stops
Mineral water and soft drinks
Professional dive (€10 additional cost)
Gratuity (tips) for drivers and diving guides
Food and drinks not mentioned
DVD of your dive
Departure & Return
Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
We pick up all the travelers
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any member of your group doesn't want to dive, they are free to join the tour and stay on board the boat during the dives to sunbathe, swim, snorkel, or even take a trial dive lesson. Special discounts are offered for non-divers
- Please advise if you want to have professional dive. This will include a longer dive time, a full day of equipment and deeper dive (€10 extra to be paid in cash to the guide on the day of the tour)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excursies Egypte-Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Scuba Diving From Marsaalam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Scuba Diving From Marsaalam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Scuba Diving From Marsaalam?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Scuba Diving From Marsaalam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 36809P216
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Scuba Diving From Marsaalam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesScuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesMarsa AlamUnique Experiences - Red SeaScuba Diving - Red SeaUnique Experiences - SafagaScuba Diving - SafagaUnique Experiences - AswanScuba Diving - AswanCategory