4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer to / from your hotel / riad (pick up and drop back)
Mint tea at a Berber house.
Necessary equipment (hair net, helmets, glasse)
Supervision and assistance by professional quad guides.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will pick up you from your hotel reception or the nearest car park
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco Authentic journey
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Tours quad biking and camel ride in the Agafay Desert ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Tours quad biking and camel ride in the Agafay Desert ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Tours quad biking and camel ride in the Agafay Desert ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Tours quad biking and camel ride in the Agafay Desert ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraCategory
Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Chez AliANIMA GardenMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Les Bains de MarrakechBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Tizi-n'Tichka PassMedina of MarrakeshOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)