- Guided camel ride through Marrakesh’s palm grove
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset from the top of a camel
- Visit a traditional Berber house for tea
- Small-group tour limited to seven people to ensure a quality experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Be welcomed by the friendly family who lives in the house, and sit down for a delicious, freshly brewed mint tea—a staple in Morocco. As you sip, chat with the family members about their daily lives and the customs they follow.
Next, return to your vehicle and drive to the Palmeraie, a picturesque palm grove on the fringes of the city. Be shown to your camel and learn how these hardy desert animals have been used for transport in Morocco for centuries thanks to their ability to travel long distances without water.
After a safety briefing, climb into the saddle on the back of the camel and relax as you enjoy a ride through the verdant palms and sands. Take photos of the views as the sun descends through the sky and absorb the serenity of the surroundings as you saunter through the grounds.
After your ride, drive back to your hotel where your experience ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech.